How To Sign up on Snapchat Without Phone Number
In today’s technological age, people don’t stick to just one social media platform. Rather, a variety of networking apps are preferred. Snapchat is one of the most popular of them. Snapchat has become quite popular among teenagers due to its interesting features. It has also won the hearts of countless individuals all across the world. You must now register in order to gain access to Snapchat. It is simple to register using both your phone number and your email address. Is it possible to register without using a phone number? Will you be able to create a Snapchat account with just your email address?
So, in this essay, I’ll show you how to create a Snapchat account without a phone number. It’s a very exciting program with a lot of interesting features.
Snapchat and Its Basic Features
Initially released in 2011, this networking application is one of the most popular applications currently. There are lots of features that make it stand out among other social media applications.
- Self-destructive Snap
- Story broadcasting for 2 hours
- Voice and Video Call
- Chatting with people
- Snap Map
Can You Signup Snapchat With an Email?
Yes, you can use your email address to sign up for a Snapchat account. You can sign up with either your phone number or your email address. Well, both the sign-up and registration processes are simple. Before being signed up, you will receive a confirmation code in both processes. So, if you don’t have a phone number or if your phone number isn’t working, don’t panic. You can use your email address to sign up for Snapchat.
How To Signup on Snapchat Without Phone Number?
It is not a compulsion that you need to signup for your Snapchat account using a phone number. Though, most people create a Snapchat account using a phone number. There are alternative methods as well for creating your Snapchat account instead of your phone number. Here are the two other procedures apart from signing up using a phone number.
Create an Account with the Email
For creating a Snapchat account using email, you must have an email address. The email makes your Snapchat account secure. Now, for this, a confirmation code will be sent to your stated email address. Compared with signing up from a phone number, email gives you more security. You will be notified when any unnecessary movement is carried out.
Create an Account with Another Number
If you do not have an email account or if you have forgotten your email details, then you can create one using another phone number. Obtain a friend’s phone number for your Snapchat account sign-up procedure.
Steps To Create Snapchat Without Phone Number
- At first, you must have a Snapchat application on your phone. In case of absence of it, download it from your browser.
- Then, launch your Snapchat app on your phone
- Enter your names, DOB, username, and personally generated password.
- After this, enter your friend’s phone number and wait until you get a confirmation code on the phone.
- Then, copy the confirmation code and prove that you are not a robot.
- Finally, hit on Sign up. Your Snapchat account will be created.
Steps To Signup Snapchat With Emails
- At first, download the Snapchat application on your phone and then launch it.
- Then, you will have to enter the details including your username and password along with the date of birth.
- You will see the phone number option there. Skip the phone number and select the email.
- Next, enter your email address. The confirmation code or activation code will be sent to your email address.
- After this, open your email and then key in the activation code.
- Finally, click on sign up. Here you will be able to use Snapchat without the phone number.
How To Change Email Address On Snapchat?
When you sign up for an account using your email address, it’s a lot easier to do things like changing your password, getting notifications, and so on. With the email address, your friends will be able to discover you on Snapchat. However, you might want to alter your email address at some point. Alternatively, you may no longer have access to the email address you used to sign in. You’ll have to alter your email address through Snapchat’s account settings page in this case.
Here’s the simple step on how you can change your email address on Snapchat both on Android and iPhone.
- At first, open your Snapchat on your phone device and tap on the icon which is present in the top-left corner. It will either be your Bitmoji, a screenshot from your story, or a generic icon user.
- Then, after this, you will in your profile page. Tap the gear icon(the icon for settings) in the upper right corner.
- In the next step, go to “Email” and tap on the email address there.
- There, in the email address box, delete the address listed and enter the new one. Then click on “Continue”.
- After this, the verification will be sent to your new email address. Then click the confirmation link there in your email.
- Finally, after it is verified, the new email address will show on your Snapchat account.