Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
Design8 / 10
Display9 / 10
Camera7 / 10
Features8 / 10
Connectivity9 / 10
Usability8 / 10
Performance8 / 10
Battery8 / 10
Samsung’s latest smartphone is the Galaxy Note 10 Plus “5G,” which is the device’s highlight. The 5G features HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps 5G NSA / Sub6 / mmWave, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2048/150 Mbps, and 5G (2+ Gbps DL).
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G is incorporated with a triple camera: 12 MP, f/1.5-1.8-2.4, 27mm (wide) + 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto) + 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide).
Exynos 9825 (7 nm) – EMEA/LATAM and Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China processors are used in the smartphone.
The Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G has a 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 3040 pixels and a 19:9 aspect ratio (498 PPI density).
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G – SPECIFICATIONS
ModelSamsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone’s size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.
Dimensions162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm (6.39 x 3.04 x 0.31 in)
Weight198 g (6.98 oz)
- Display Type And Display Technology => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even more advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layers of conductive material with a very small gap between them that acts as a resistor) are some of the display technologies and types
Resolution1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio
Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16M Colors
Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is the pixel density on a given display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is determined by dividing a display’s diagonal pixel resolution by its diagonal dimension; the higher the pixel density, the better the display quality.
Touch ScreenYes Multi Touch Support
Display Protection Display Protection => It is usually best to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind. Gorilla Glass is a particular alkali-aluminosilicate glass layer with outstanding damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use.
Corning Gorilla Glass is a type of toughened glass developed by Corning
- CPU The device’s main processor.
Core octa (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) – USA/China / Octa-core (1×2.8 GHz Kryo 485, 3×2.4 GHz Kryo 485, and 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 485) – EMEA/LATAM
- GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor that manipulates and alters memory quickly to speed up the production of images in a frame buffer for output to a display. This includes lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.
EMEA/LATAM Mali-G76 MP12 / USA/China Adreno 640
- RAM (Memory) (Random Access Memory) is a sort of computer memory that allows information to be stored and accessed fast from random locations. Any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the bytes before it. The most prevalent type of memory in computers, smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices is RAM.
- Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) that is commonly found in smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices, and is used to store the operating system, apps, music, images, videos, files, and other user data.
256 GB and 512 GB options are available.
- Operating System OS => Every computer system is based on a piece of software known as an operating system (OS). The operating system is in charge of the computer’s essential functions (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to download and execute third-party software (apps), which are used to enhance the device’s functionality.
One UI for Android 9.0 (Pie)
Video2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- Flash Flash Light =>
Rear Camera is capable of taking photos and, in most cases, movies, The resolution (measured in megapixels) and lens focus type (fixed or automated) are the most essential qualities of a camera. Higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality images, however this is not necessarily an accurate indication of the photos quality.
12 MP, f/1.5-1.8-2.4, 27mm (wide) + 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto) + 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (telephoto) + 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (telephoto) (ultrawide)
Flash Flash Light => In most camera mobile phones, there are two types of flash lights: LED Flash (LED flash uses less energy and takes up less space than other light sources; LEDs may be strobed quicker than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)Panorama
Capacity Battery CapacityLi-Ion 4300 mAh battery
4G LTE 4G LTE bands5G NSA / Sub6 / mmWave
SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2048/150 Mbps, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)