How to Reset a Match Password
Even the best of us experience it. You keep trying, but you just can’t seem to recall the password for your Match.com account. Or hold on, what if your password is accurate but someone else has accessed your account and altered it without your knowledge?
Resetting your Match.com password
- Go to www.match.com in your web browser and click Member Sign In.
- On the next screen, click Forgot Your Password?
- Click in the box labelled “Match Account Email” and type in the email address that you used to sign up for Match. Then click Send Email.
- Log into your email client and open the email from Match titled “Reset Your Password”. Click the Reset Password button.
- This will take you to a screen where you can reset your password. Click in the box labelled “Enter New Password” and type in a new password that you’d like to use. Then click in the box labelled “Re-Type New Password” and type in a copy of the password you just entered. Finally, click Reset Password.
You’re all set! You can use the new password for your account one more! Use a password management tool if you anticipate having trouble remembering your passwords in the future. You may learn more about that by reading this tutorial on Techboomers!