How to stop getting emails from Quora through Quora settings?
Fortunately, there is another way to stop Quora from sending you emails. It can be done through the Quora settings.
1. Open Quora.com
2.Log into your account.
3. Click your profile icon in the top-right corner.
4. Tap Settings.
5. Click on Email and notifications on the left.
6. Scroll down.
7. Now, under From Quora section, you can unsubscribe from unwanted Quora emails.
8. Turn off the toggle next to all the Quora email notifications you like including Quora Digest, Popular Answers, Stories based on My Activity, and Recommended questions.
How to stop Quora Push Notifications?
You can quickly turn off Quora push notifications on your device if you find them annoying. The following are the methods to discontinue Quora push notifications:
- Go to the Quora.com
- Click on your profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Then choose Settings from the options appearing on the screen.
- Now, tap Emails & Notifications.
- Turn off the toggle next to Browser Push Notifications.
These steps can be performed on both mobile as well as PC.