People who are a part of its community can ask questions, provide responses, and edit questions and answers on Quora, a popular online question-and-answer forum. People from all over the world can openly discuss any topic in these social discussion forums. You can now follow the instructions below if you are a member of Quora and need to change or reset your password for any reason.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial for changing or resetting your Quora password. On Quora, you can change or reset your password using one of two methods.
How to change or reset the password on Quora
If you’re already logged into your Quora account, you can change your password by following the instructions below.
- First, you need to open your Quora account.
- After login, visit your account settings at https://www.quora.com/settings.
- Next click Change Password and enter your current password in the pop-up message.
- Now you need to enter your new password and click Change Password to save it for the next time you log in.
If you are logged out of your Quora account and can’t remember your password, you can also change your Quora password. However, you must adhere to a separate process. The procedures listed below can be used to change your Quora password from the login screen if you are logged out of your account.
- To change your Quora password from the login screen you first need to enter your email address.
- Next click the Forgot Password? link.
- Quora will send you a link to reset your password via email.
After that, you can change your Quora password by following the instructions on the screen. In the unlikely event that you don’t receive the password reset email, it’s possible that your mailbox or an email filtering service banned or filtered it.