All you have to do to share a post on Facebook with your friends or followers is copy it and repost it. Facebook’s Share function makes this simple. Videos, pictures, links, and text can all be reposted. On Facebook, sharing is a rapid way to disseminate concepts and advertisements. Sharing enables you to repost the original and even add your own comments at the beginning of a post rather than attempting to rephrase it. Even though the message appears on your wall, the original poster still receives credit when utilizing the official Share tool.
- Log-in to Facebook.
- Find the post you want to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a friend’s profile, or a business page.
- Press “Share” under the post.
- Use the drop-down box in the “Share This Status” dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend’s timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as a private message to another user.
- Filter who sees the shared post by using the “Custom” drop-down box in the “Share This Status” dialog box. This allows you to choose to exclude certain people or lists from viewing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
- Compose a message of your own in the “Write something…” box. This isn’t required but offers the chance to add to the original message or explain why you’re reposting.
- Press “Share Status” to repost.