The Vimeo website does not include a built-in feature that allows you to loop a video so that it plays endlessly. To loop or replay Vimeo films, however, there is a hidden option. Let’s find out how to do that.
How To Loop or Repeat a Video On Vimeo
- Open the Vimeo video that you wanted to watch.
- Edit the URL on your browser and enter the player. before vimeo.com.
- Then add /video/ after the .com and then at the end include ?amp;loop=1 to loop the Vimeo video.
- The final Vimeo video URL must look like this
- Then hit enter to open the video, now the video will play in a loop in Vimeo web-based player.
How to loop Vimeo Video When you Embed on the Site
- When you wanted to embed a Video Video and they make it play in a loop, you can do this by enabling the Loop video option when you get the embed code.
- To embed the video click on the Share icon.
- You will be provided with various options. Right below the video under the Special Stuff section choose the Loop Video option before copying the embed code.
- Now copy and paste the Vimeo embed code on your site.
You’ve successfully looped in a Vimeo video. If you encounter any additional difficulties with Vimeo playback, please remark as well.