The company with its headquarters in Louisiana, CenturyLink, provides email services. CenturyLink, a multinational corporation in the technology industry, provides a wide range of services, including voice, network, security, and communication. This technology brand has developed over time, and it has updated its goods and services to meet the demands of the market.
You can use your CenturyLink account to log in and access all the services if you have an email account with the provider.
This article will be useful for you if you are a new user of CenturyLink webmail and are having trouble understanding how to set up an account, log in, or access all the features. We have covered all the necessary steps for a simple sign-in to your CenturyLink email account.
- Go to www.centurylink.net and click on the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ option given in the top-right corner of the screen to start creating your email account.
- On the next page, scroll down and click on ‘Create account’.
- A new tab will open where you have to simply click ‘Next’ to get your new email account and the next time, using the same details you can log in at www.centurylink.net
- Next, you have to enter your activation letter which is known as the Account Number and click ‘Continue
- Follow the prompts to finish setting up your CenturyLink email account.
Methods to Log in to CenturyLink Email Account
There are two ways using which you can log in to your CenturyLink email account.
- Visit the link https://centurylink.net/ and click on the ‘Email’ button given in the top-right corner.
- Next, you have to enter your CenturyLink email address and password and then click on ‘Login’.
- That’s how you can simply log in to your CenturyLink email account.
You can access your CenturyLink email account using a third-party email provider or various platforms such as macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows for the second option of CenturyLink webmail login. You will, however, need to input the appropriate IMAP/POP/SMTP server settings for your specific device or program. Here are the IMAP and SMTP settings you need to use a desktop email client or any other device to access your Centurylink.net email account.
Centurylink.net IMAP Server- mail.centurylink.net
- IMAP port- 993
- IMAP’s security– SSL / TLS
- IMAP username- Your full email address
- IMAP password- Your Centurylink.net password
Centurylink.net SMTP Server- smtp.centurylink.net
- SMTP port- 587
- SMTP security- STARTTLS
- SMTP username- Your full email address
- SMTP password- Your Centurylink.net password