Can I Really Access my Facebook profile as someone else This Year 2020: Welcome to our webpage. In today’s post, we wish to address how to view your facebook profile as someone else. So if you have set up your facebook profile and wish to figure out how it does look when someone visits your page, this article has gotten you covered. Here, we will show you with pictures the steps you need to follow to login facebook and view facebook profile page as someone would definitely get it done. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
ACCESS YOUR TIMELINE AS SOMEONE ELSE
- Click on your name to get to your Timeline, otherwise known as your profile page.
- Towards the right of your large cover photo, you’ll see a few buttons – Update Info, View Activity Log, and three little dots. Click the dots and choose “View As….”
3. Or, you can use the Privacy Shortcut button near the top right, as shown here. Choose “Who can see my stuff?” And then “What do other people see on my timeline?”
4. You’ll now see your timeline as if you were a member of the “Public”. In this case public means someone who is logged into Facebook who is not your friend or otherwise associated with you.
If you’ve set privacy settings judiciously there should not be much shown here. (If you see more information here than you are comfortable with, go back to your Timeline, click Update Info and then edit the privacy settings for any portion of your profile.)
- Now click “View as Specific Person”. Once you start typing a name, you can choose from the names as they appear. Then you’ll scroll down to see what your friend would see when viewing your timeline.
WHY PREVIEW YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE OR TIMELINE?
With all the changes Facebook makes, reviewing your privacy settings on a regular basis is a good idea. Some of the changes might expose information that you thought had been private. You can control who can see the information you choose to share. For example you can set up a Friends List, add friends to the list, and then use that list to restrict those friends from certain content. So to make sure the privacy settings are working, preview your Facebook timeline as someone else from time to time.
That is it on Can I Really Access my Facebook profile as someone else This Year 2020. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!