Do you want to cancel (shut) or deactivate your Happn account because you’re tired of using it?
If this is your situation, don’t worry; you’ve come to the proper place to learn how to cancel (shut) or even deactivate your account.
There are a number of reasons why you would want to remove your Happn account, one of which is the company’s email spamming.
Happn, on the other hand, is a smartphone app that allows users to like or detest other users based on their location. If both parties like each other, the platform also allows them to chat. As a result, the app is essentially an online dating service.
How To Delete Happn Account
Users of this account, have two methods of deleting their account, namely:
- Delete account by email
- And delete your account through the Happn App.
How To Cancel Your Account By Email
Note that you can request that your account be deleted from the company’s database by writing an email to them.
Therefore, follow these steps below:
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Cancel your Account through the Happn App
Follow these steps below:
- Open the Happn app on your mobile.
- Sign in to your account.
- Tap on the Hamburger Menu Icon (three straight lines).
- Tap on PREFERENCES.
Now locate the bottom section of the page, and click on the ABOUT tab.
Immediately, a list of the Menu will appear.
- Tap on DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT.
Immediately, a pop-up confirmation window will appear.
Now, click on DEACTIVATE to delete your account.
- Finally, UNINSTALL the Happn app from your mobile to permanently delete your account.